KEEPING YOURSELF & OUR STAFF SAFE
During the continuation of this pandemic it is important for us to remain informed, calm and keep extremely good hygiene.
We will be doing our best to stay up-to-date on the regulations as well as any changes that come about as stage three opens in Ontario.
- Operating by appointment only.
- If you need products please contact us to pre order and we will give you a pick up or drop off time.
- Customers must come to their scheduled appointment on time.
- We ask that you call from the car when you get here and our reservationists will let you know whether we are on schedule.
- If we are a few minutes behind we ask that you remain in your car and we will call you as soon as we are ready to service you.
- We ask that you bring a mask to your appointment. Your mask must be worn at all times when in the studio (unless having a service which includes facials, lip tattooing, or mapping of the brows)
- Upon arrival time the studio you will be asked to wear your mask and immediately wash your hands. Hand sanitizer will also be provided for you throughout the studio.
- Upon arrival you will be asked a handful of important questions, which abide by public health safety standards regarding Covid-19.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel to contact the studio. Our staff are more than happy to educate you further on our new guidelines and restrictions.
Founder, Artist & Head Trainer.