Blade & Shade
Blade & Shade was definitely the most sought-after brow treatment of 2019 and for good reason! Blade & Shade is the perfect combination of Micro-Blading and Ombre techniques. Often referred to as Hybrid brows or Combo Brows this technique creates optimal dimension and long lasting results for almost every skin type.
During this three day course you will learn how to create the perfect brow using Jenni’s personalized string mapping method, in depth colour theory, extensive product knowledge and how your clients can best care for their brows optimal retention.
Students are required to complete 2 live models in class with Instructor supervision. (Models can be provided for students from out of town – model Fee of -$75 is required when found by our Academy staff.)
Course Completion Certification will be given to students after our course together. Complete an additional 4 models on your own outside of class which will be graded and approved by our trainers.
Please note: Students will receive their certificate once they have completed a total of 4 additional models on their own that are a PASS. Students may be required to complete additional models if they did not receive a passing grade.
SEMI PRIVATE TRAINING $3500
PRIVATE TRAINING $3900
DEPOSIT DUE $500
Health and Safety
When performing permanent makeup techniques one must understand all the health and safety regulations associated with the process in order to provide the most effective and ideal service.
Understand how to differentiate which colour pigments to use on each individual client, how to mix shades together and how to change undesired healed results.
Blade & Shade
Learn the most sought after brow treatment of 2019 that provides your clients with the look of both ‘ombre’ and ‘hair strokes’ to achieve a 3D Effect.
- 3 Days of Training
- Professional Starter Kit
- Access to in-class Machines & Pigments at distribution pricing
- BB Wireless Machine
- Complimentary 7 hr Co-op Day
- Complimentary Semi Annual Refresher Course
- Marketing Materials + Discounts on web design and branding material
- Discounts on Jennis Beauty Biz Blueprint
- Ongoing Mentoring & Support
What if I need to cancel or reschedule?
- If you need to reschedule and give a notice of 14 days prior to the course date you will receive 1 free reschedule to the next available course date.
- If you need to reschedule 7-14 days prior to course date there is a fee of $250 to reschedule.
- Rescheduling will NOT be allowed within 7 days prior to the scheduled course date.
- Cancelling your course more than 14 days prior to schedule course date will result in a $250 fee.
- Cancelling your course 7-14 days prior to schedule course date will result in a $450 fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made 7 days prior to the scheduled course date.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
- State Regulations:
You can participate in these courses without a license however; the state of Michigan requires an aesthetic or cosmetology license to perform lash extension services on the public. It is your responsibility to ensure you are complying with state regulations.
Students are responsible for supplying a model for this course. Please make sure your model meets the following requirements:
- Does not currently have eyelash extensions on
- Is reliable (if they do not show up you will not be able to practice hands on and will not receive a certificate of completion for the course)
- Ideally someone with dark, thick, healthy lashes. Blonde and/or thin lashes can be hard to see and can be very difficult for first time artists.
- Can lay flat on their back for a long period of time (3-4 hours)
- If you cannot supply your own model we will supply one for you for a $50 fee.