Brow Henna & Design
Students are required to complete 2 live models in class with Instructor supervision. (Models can be provided for students from out of town – model Fee of -$40 is required when found by our Academy staff.)
Course Completion Certification will be given to students after our course together. Complete an additional 3 models on your own outside of class which will be graded and approved by our trainers.
Please note: Students will receive their certificate once they have completed a total of 3 additional models on their own that are a PASS. Students may be required to complete additional models if they did not receive a passing grade.
SEMI PRIVATE TRAINING $1250
DEPOSIT DUE $500
- 1 – 8 hr Day of Training
- Professional Starter Kit
- Access to supplies and products at distribution pricing
- Marketing Materials + Discounts on web design and branding material
- Discounts on Jennis Beauty Biz Blueprint (online)
- Ongoing Mentoring & Support
What if I need to cancel or reschedule?
- If you need to reschedule and give a notice of 14 days prior to the course date you will receive 1 free reschedule to the next available course date.
- If you need to reschedule 7-14 days prior to course date there is a fee of $250 to reschedule.
- Rescheduling will NOT be allowed within 7 days prior to the scheduled course date.
- Cancelling your course more than 14 days prior to schedule course date will result in a $250 fee.
- Cancelling your course 7-14 days prior to schedule course date will result in a $450 fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made 7 days prior to the scheduled course date.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
- State Regulations:
Students are responsible for supplying a model for this course. Please make sure your model meets the following requirements:
- Does not currently have eyelash extensions on
- Is reliable (if they do not show up you will not be able to practice hands on and will not receive a certificate of completion for the course)
- Ideally someone with dark, thick, healthy lashes. Blonde and/or thin lashes can be hard to see and can be very difficult for first time artists.
- Can lay flat on their back for a long period of time (3-4 hours)
- If you cannot supply your own model we will supply one for you for a $50 fee.